Sunday, April 17, 2011

Holiday in Dixie

I live in such a cool place. It seems the people around here are always finding reasons to party. Luckily, the swamp man and I both had an afternoon off.. Which never happens. So we celebrated with sushi and a carnival. We didn't ride any of the rides, carnival rides are sketchy don't you think? But we did have fun playing the games and walking around enjoying the absolute perfect weather. We finished the night off with Jurassic park and a geaux-sickle. (pronounced go, not jewx like I thought btw). Perfect date night to me!






























Feel free to insert short joke here.















Oh ya. And husband surprised me with my first pair of TOMS. Couldn't be more obsessed. Laugh all you want but my feet look good. Isn't he the sweetest?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Did you guys know we're coming down for mudbug in May? Also, how did you get the grey border on the pictures? I'm kind of in love with it! AND YOUR CUTE LIFE. Don't tell Seth. He'd just be jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete