Sunday, July 4, 2010

My life as of late..

Stadium of fire was saturday night. my dad surprised us with tickets and seriously was a blast!! carrie underwood is spectacular. it was so fun for seth to be there with my family.. eating charleston chews and my moms beloved treat her kettle corn. mm yummy, we had great seats just right up from the stage and we were way close to where the fireworks went off. so close that we could feel the warmth from them. such a fun fun night! we missed you jer, ki, case, and baby kai! next year for sure.


These glasses made the fire works look sick. i wish we had thought to put them on the whole time!


ness, me and seth. precious.
yes she really was this stoked for carrie underwood!

Friday night me seth, jace and leslie went to chilies and the owlz game. it was a blast!! the owl mascot kept trying to get leslie to flash him and seriously it was so funny! it was a great game and ended in cool fireworks. just prepared us for the next night of INSANE fireworks at the stadium of fireworks!!


Simones reception! she actually got married over a month ago, but they moved to texas so carson could sell apx and came back last weekend for their reception! i wish i would have taken more pictures. but YES i caught the bouquet!! that puts me 2-2. hahah. it was so fun to see her and be able to do her hair, catching up all day! i lovee you girl. mcdonalds before you leave me back to texas? perfect.

I finally graduated hair school! so my mom threw me a ugly hair party. so fun! she ahd everyone dress up in as crazy hair as possible. i think she looks cute!

Seth slicked his hair back into a pony... nasty. luckily the mustache was gone by now. (yes that really happened)

This is ness and the earnest kids.. she babysat them for a week. their hair is LEGIT!

And this is my dads version of craazy hair... hes just a boonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment